GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Saturday, August 30, 2014

"It's A Great Sunshiny Day" Layout

Hello!
Here is my last layout and post for the month of August!
Today I am sharing with you a layout I created inspired by 
Scrap Our Stash's
August Sketch Challenge
(Create a layout inspired by the sketch and use at least 75% of some of your older stash to create your page)
Here is the sketch:
My layout was further inspired by the following challenges:
OLW Challlenge ~ Sunshine

I added an arrow to my page

And...
Inspiration Challenge #67/ For the Love Of


Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! You just can't not to smile looking at the pictures! Thanks for joining the Scrap It Girl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page. Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and adorable LO Brenda. Such cute pics. WTG!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome layout! Great take on the sketch and I love all of those pattern papers together! Very nice! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap It Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE everything about this layout! Especially those cute pictures! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is really an amazing layout! Love all the detail you've added! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete