GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Friday, August 1, 2014

August Sketch Challenge and July Winners Revealed!!!

Happy August everyone!
It's reveal day for the August Scrappy Friends Challenges!
Here's my sketch for this month:
And...Here are the RULES for this challenge:
• Your layout must be NEW as of Aug 1, 2014
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky by
August 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) 
• You must include a LINK back to this challenge post when posting your layout on your blog or gallery.

Here is my layout inspired by the sketch, 
Rochelle's Tic Tac Toe Challenge
(One Photo, Circle, Treat Bag)
and
Kelly's Color Challenge:
Starting this month I am challenging myself to complete as many layouts using as much of my older stash as possible.  For this layout I used all old product:
Studio Calico ~ Darling Dear. Snippets & Classic Calico
(Patterned Paper & Background)
WRMK ~ Geo Hectic
(Patterned Paper)
October Afternoon ~ Woodland Park
(Patterned Paper & Stickers)
Echo Park ~ A Boy's Life
(Stickers and Alphas)
The prize you are playing for this month is:
Combine my sketch challenge with one or both of the following Scrappy Friends challenges
and you will be automatically entered into our August BONUS Prize Drawing:
August BONUS Prize:
$20 Frosted Designs Gift Card

It's now time to reveal the July WINNERS....
Thank you so much to all of you who played along last month! 
Tons of  inspiration and awesome interpretations of the sketch as well as the other 
Scrappy Friends Challenges!

The randomly drawn WINNER of my 
July Sketch Challenge is....

AND... 
is the winner of the
July Scrappy Friends BONUS PRIZE

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!!

Kim be sure to comment below and then email me at:
msbrags@gmail.com
with your mailing address and I will get your prize out to you. 
Please add GCC July Winner in the subject line.

Kathleen be sure to comment below or on any of the other Scrappy Friends Blogs then 
email us your mailing address to:
scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com
to claim your prize.
Please add July Bonus Winner in the subject line.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!
As always I am looking forward to seeing what everyone does with this month's challenges!

17 comments:

  1. I love your sketch Brenda. Here is my take of the sketch:

    http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/2014/08/brenda-ragsdales-august-sketch-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monique! So glad you had a chance to play along!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing this sketch! Sketches seem to be the only way I can ever get layouts done! I posted my take on it over on my blog: http://kerryscoolcreations.blogspot.com/2014/08/granddivas-scrapbook-sketch-challenge.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerry! So glad this sketch assisted you in creating another layout! We post the Scrappy Friends Challenges every month, so please come back and join us next month. In addition to this sketch this month, I will have another sketch going live on the Scrap Our Stash blog, Aug 15th.

      Delete
  3. I have just uploaded my layout for your sketch this month. Loved working with it. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great sketch, just uploaded mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't done a challenge in over 2 years. Thought I'd give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch! Just uploaded my layout! Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. puff puff pant pant... finally here I am!
    I made a layout combining your awesome sketch and Rochelle challenge :)
    And another one using only Kelly colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome sketch...as usual! I also played along with Kelly's color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love all of your sketches Brenda is this one is no exception!! I had fun making this layout using it. http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/2014/08/tons-to-share.html Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I combined all three challenges this month!! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your sketches Brenda especially this one. Perfect for this school picture of my grandson. I did combine all three challenges on my layout. Thanks for another great month of challenges.

    ReplyDelete