GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Friday, August 15, 2014

"HBD {2} You" Layout

Happy Friday!!!!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for the August 15th Sketch at
Along with the sketch you are to also include items on your layout with each letter of the word CAMP
To complete the challenge, I added the following items:
C ~ Cupcake * A ~ Alphas * M ~ Magenta (color) * P ~ Party 

My page was further inspired by the following challenges:
Pockets or Envelops
I created a pocket to slide the chipboard frame into)
GDT Challenge ~ Birthdays
I am also entering this layout into 
August Anything Goes Challenge
Supplies:  
Basic Grey "RSVP" Collection
(Patterned paper & Chipboard)
Cosmo Cricket
(Wood Veneer)
Thickers
(Title Work)

Here is the sketch by Kelly Holifield:
You have until August 31st to link up your entries to each of these challenges!
Thank you for stopping by!
Have an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Could that page be more cute and sweet!? I don't think so! I love it

    Thanks for playing along with us over Paper Wings Productions!
    xo Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute birthday girl! Such a fun and colorful layout! Thank you for playing along with us over at Paper Wings Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute birthday page! Thanks for joining the Paper Wings Productions challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete