GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

The ScrapRoom August "Flavor of the Month" Kit

Hello everyone!
I have been slacking on blogging this month.   I totally forgot to upload and share my
August Design Team reveals for 
The ScrapRoom
Today I am sharing the projects I created using this month's
Flavor of the Month Kit
Another month of fabulous scrappy goodness!!!!


Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine

October Afternoon Public Library
(Inspired by  TSR August Sketch from Page Maps)

 Elle's Studio Shine

Echo Park Paper Capture Life

Love these collections and kit?   
Head on over to The ScrapRoom for more information about the kits and how you can order yours! 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you stop back by tomorrow when I will share the projects I created using The ScrapRoom's August Double Shot Kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment