I would like to thank everyone who participated in my first sketch challenge. All of your entries were great and I appreciate your support. The winner was selected by Randon Number Generator and the lucky lady is: Maureen Stuckey (MO)!!!!
AND...for the rest of the ladies who participated I have a small RAK for each of you to say "THANK YOU" for your support.
Please email your mailing addresses to me at: email@example.com and I will get your RAKS in the mail to you this week.
The new sketch challenge goes up tomorrow and I hope each of you get a chance to participate again. There will be another great prize for February and random surprises offered throughout the month....details to follow.
Monday, January 30, 2012
Another one of my favorite paper collections right now is MME's Kraft Funday collection. This layout was completed for the WWU#23 ~ Kraft Paper challenge at Scrap Fit, the Awesomeness of Crafting "Banner" Challenge and the Sketch a Thon Challenge at Memorable Seasons:
Just sharing and updating my blog with a few more layouts I completed for challenges I entered this month, I did not get to complete as many challenges as I had planned due to unforseen circumstances, but life happens and I am just glad I was able to participate in a few.
Paper Secrets Jan Sketch Challenge
Sketch by: Rochelle Spears
Paper Secrets Product Challenge
Memorable Seasons Sketch a Thon
Scrap Friendzy Thon &
CC Jan T & T Challenge
Sunday, January 29, 2012
A sweet layout and three challenges completed. I created this page using Echo Parks "Yours Truly" collection and a sketch from Sketch Savvy for the January Challenge at All About Me, the Sketch a Thon challenge at Scrap Friendzy, Rosey's banner challenge and Paper Issues " All We Need Is Love Challenge
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Scrapbookers Anonymous (Letter 'F') and Paper Issues "All We Need Is Love Challenge also using a sketch by Jenessa Franco. I love how the papers pop against the black background, a perfect combination for this cute photo of my granddaughter, Tyra. The title comes from when I telll her I love her and she tells me she loves me more and then I go something like I love you 100 x's more and she always comes back with, I love you infinity x's a 1000 or some other large number. Such an adorable younglady!
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, yippee!
It's a New Year!
New year..New start..New beginning..and time for my first challenge for the New Year.
Create a layout using the sketch provided below with your choice of one of these options:
1. Use the entire sketch and create a double page layout (receive 2 entries into the prize drawing)
2. Use either the left-side or the right side of the sketch and create a single page layout ( 1 entry into the prize drawing) - OR -
3. Create 2 completely different themed layouts, using the left side of the sketch for one and the right-side of the sketch for another layout. (2 entries into the prize drawing)
- The title on your layout must include one of the following words: Happy, New, or Year -OR- the actual year using numbers, for example: 2011
- Your layout must be new as of Jan 1, 2012, uploaded to your online gallery, or blog and linked below using Mr Linky no later than Monday, January 30, 2012 ~ 11:00 PM (PST) *If you do not have an online gallery or a blog, you can email it to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with GCC Jan Blog Challenge in the subject line and post a comment below that you have emailed it to me.
- You must also be a follower of my blog to be eligible for the prize drawing!
Here is the sketch:
One winner will be selected by Random Number Generator and announced on January 31, 2012
Prize drawing open to US and International participants
and here is the prize you will be playing for:
Echo Parks new Valentine themed collection:
AND.... if you like Prima, hop on over to Rochelle Spear's Blog to find out how to get your name entered into the random prize drawing for this awesome Prima Prize Package:
Looking forward to seeing what you ladies come up with for this challenge.
Happy Scrapping and Happy New Year!