GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The ScrapRoom July "Double Shot" Kit

Hello!!!
Today I am sharing two projects I created using the 
Here is a look at this month's yummy kit:

I love the bright, cheerful and fun papers found in the 
Bella Blvd's "Summer Squeeze"
What a perfect collection for these super cute photos of my youngest grandson:
My next layout was created using product from 
Simple Stories "Under The Stars" Collection.
I do not camp and was so happy to find these photos of my granddaughter while on a camping trip, because I really wanted to use this awesome collection:
Inspired by the July ScrapRoom Sketch from Pagemaps:

Head on over to The ScrapRoom to check out all of this month's kits and while you are there check out what all the lovely projects created by the Design Team using this kit as well as the Flavors of the Month and Project Life Kits.  

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a Scraptabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment