GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Monday, September 30, 2013

"Happy Looks Good On You!" Layout

Good Morning!
Today I am sharing a layout I created inspired by the 
September Sketch with Stash Challenge at 
This sketch gave me the perfect opportunity to use up some of my 6x6 stash.   Each sunray was backed with a thin layer of raw chipboard and then lined with a pen to add a little dimension.
Also entering this layout into 
"Two Hoarded Items" Challenge
(my items:  6x6 pad, and Thickers)
and...
"Got Wood" Challenge
(Wood Veneer Talk Bubble)
and here is the fabulous sketch  by Rochelle Spears:
Supplies:
My Mind's Eye "Bluebell" 6x6 Pad:  Patterned Paper
Scenic Route:  Background Grid Paper
My Mind's Eye "Bluebell": Chipboard, Cardstock Stickers, & Brads
Studio Calico:  Super Star "Talk" Bubble
Thickers:  Title Work

Have a great week everyone!

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Brenda, I love everything on this page. Pinned for future lifting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this LO!!! Thanks for linking up over at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, wonderful job. Thanks for entering at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable beauty. cute pic and love the design. Thanks for joining us at
    Scrap It Girl
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout---great take on the sketch. Thanks for taking the Scrap It Girl September challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic layout! I may have to try this one myself. Great use of a 6x6 pad!
    Thanks for playing along at Use It Tuesday!
    Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your project. Your color combo is amazing!!! Thanks for sharing at use it Tuesday

    ReplyDelete