GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Blog Hop WINNERS!!!!!

Hello Everyone!
Just want to say thank you for all of you who participated in the 
this past weekend!   I hope you all get a chance to participate in the ABC~123 Blog Challenge!   you have until October 4, 2013 11:59PM (PST) to link up your entries.   Click HERE for details!

I originally was going to have one prize drawing for those of you who follow my blog, hopped with us this past weekend and left a comment.  However, when I did the first draw using random.org the name that came up was a Design Team member at Scrap Our Stash, so I decided since the SOS Design Team did an amazing job creating inspiration for the hop, I would add a second draw and hopefully the second name would be one of my blog followers.  With that being said, the winners of the $10 gift certificates to Creative Embellishments are......

# 11 ~ Carol Peixoto
(SOS Design Team)
and....
#7 ~ Amanda Jane
Congratualtions ladies!!!!
Email me at msbrags@gmail.com with Hop Winner in the subject line.  I will just need your email address so that when I purchase your gift cards Creative Embellishments can email them to you!

Thanks again everyone for participating in the hop!!!
The October Stash Challenge at Scrap Our Stash as well as my October Sketch, will be revealed tomorrow!  Make sure you stop by both blogs to check out the new challenges!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment