GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Monday, November 17, 2014

"Love My Life" Layout

Hello Everyone :)
Today I am sharing a layout I created inspired by the
November 'Countdown" Challenge at
Scrap Our Stash 
using  the
"Hello My Name Is" Collection by Teresa Collins:
5 ~ Patterned Papers
(7) Patterned Papers from TC "Hello My Name Is" Collection
4 ~ Stickers/Cardstock Stickers
(4) Phrase stickers, (1) Layered Cardstock Sticker (Butterfly), and (2) Alpha Stickers
3 ~ Numbers
Date
2 ~ Rub-ons or Stamps
Rub-ons:  Hello, My Name Is, 3 Stars
1 ~ Paint or Mists
I am also entering this layout in the following challenges:
Sketches4All ~ Layers Challenge (6 +)
Background, Patterned Paper, Memories Journaling Card, Photo Matting, Photo, 
For The Record Die Cut

Clique Kits ~ November Anything Goes

Scrap It Girl ~ Paint, Gelatos, Water Colors Challenge
I used splattered black acrylic paint on my page.

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you check out each of the challenges mentioned above!

6 comments:

  1. What a great page, so stylish and elegant. Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and so fab Lo Brenda. Love the colors and pics.Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Brenda!!! Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! I love the colors & looks so elegant. Thanks for playing with us at Scrap It Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete