GCC CHALLENGE

Click HERE for my JUNE SUBWAY ART CHALLENGE and link to my Scrappy Friend's Challenge!!!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It's A Great Day

Hello Everyone and I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!
Today I am sharing a layout I created inspired by the awesome sketch below by Rochelle Spears for the Scrap Our Stash March Sketch Challenge.  The STASH twist on the challenge was to add mixed alphas, which I used to create my title work.  
My page was further inspired by the following challenges:
Spring Flowers ~ Sketches4All
The Kids Are Alright ~ Southern Girls Challenges

Journaling:
Happiness is:
A new haircut
Stabucks
and spending the day with Nana!!
Other supplies:
Thickers
MME Indie Chic Collection
Zva: Bling
Studio Calico: Wood Veneer Butterfly
and here's Rochelle's sketch:
Thank you for stopping by.  
You still have time to get in on all of these challenges, so please take time out and stop by each of the blogs!  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout! thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete