GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Scrappy Friends March Challenge and...a Winner!!!

Hello, and welcome to my March challenge!
I am changing my challenge up a bit this month.  Kerys will be hosting the sketch challenge on her blog and my challenge for March is:
KEEP CALM and....

You are to create a LAYOUT and include the phrase,
 Keep Calm and....the second part of the phrase is your choice.   
You can use it as part of your journaling, the title or include an embellishment that has the phrase on it.   
(Click HERE for ideas using this phrase, the possibilities are endless)

Here is my take on the challenge combined with Rochelle's Color Combo Challenge, Kerys' Sketch Challenge and Kristi B's Masking/Stencil Challenge:

To be entered into the March prize drawing you must: 
Link your NEWLY created layout below by 
March 30th 11:59 PM (PST)
NO DIGITAL ENTRIES ALLOWED

Be a follower of my blog

When posting your entry on your blog or gallery, you must include a link back to my blog.
                                    
If you upload your entries to an online gallery that requires you to sign in, I may or may not be able to leave you a comment.

Here's the prize you are playing for:
Echo Park 'For Record 2 Collection Kit'
And there is a BONUS PRIZE:
Combine or complete at least two of the challenges below and you will be entered into the Scrappy Friends Bonus Prize Drawing:
Brenda - Keep Calm and...
Rochelle Spears ~ Color Combo
Kerys Sharrock ~ Sketch 
Kristi B ~ Masking/Stencil 

Now for the February WINNERS!!!!
Thanks to everyone who played in the February Sketch Challenge and all of the wonderful entries!
Let's give a big shout out to 
WENDY BRASSART
she is the randomly drawn winner of my February Sketch Challenge
&
SUE S.
she is the winner of the February BONUS PRIZE
CONGRATULATIONS LADIES
Wendy be sure to email me at msbrags@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will get your twine in the  mail to you!!!

Sue email your mailing address to Kristi @ mekristib@gmail.com to claim your prize.

I am also entering this layout in the following challenges:
Catered Crop ~ Star Bright Challenge
Southern Girls ~ Waving In the Breeze Challenge

Have a beautiful weekend everyone!!!!

19 comments:

  1. so cute!!! love how you do that twine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do want to know how to lay twine so nicely! I really adore your LO!

    Thank you for such an awesome prize!! You made my day!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda it´s my first time here and Icombine the challenge with Kristi B. but I am not finding the linking tool, so I´ll let my link here: http://apapelouca.blogspot.com.br/2013/03/keep-calm-and-relax.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely layout Brenda and great pennant! Thanks for joining us in our banners or pennants challenge over at the Southern Girls Challenge. XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Brenda, here I am again! I used your and Kerys challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your papers! Had tons of fun combing all the challenges for my interpretation. Thanks for a fun spin, it took me a hot minute to decide how to "keep calm"

    ReplyDelete
  7. First timer, but loving it!!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the contrast of the dark blue and light lime and white. Thanks for challenge of combining all challenges-it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout, Brenda. I did one layout combining the other three challenges but couldn't leave you out! and what a great opportunity to use my "Keep Calm" stamp.

    Lisa Rea - Scrappy Distractions

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your layout is wonderful. Another month of great challenges. I combined all four challenges on my layout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved this challenge. It was perfect for an over anxious mom teaching her teenage son to drive. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great challenge! got all 4 into my LO xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I combined all four challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think this is the updated link. I combined all four challenges and loved the outcome. http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=838551&m=view&id=3899569

    ReplyDelete
  17. yay, I won this kit!! I'm very happy, thank youuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete