GCC OCTOBER "ONE WORD TITLE" CHALLENGE

Click HERE for my "ONE WORD TITLE" CHALLENGE and link to my Scrappy Friend's Challenge!!!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

All Bones and No Muscle!!!

Just a quick post to share a layout I created for the "Tear It" challenge at Scrap Our Stash
This layout is a companion page to a layout I completed earlier this week, Bad to the Bone.  
I used Echo Park's Apothecary Collection, some Recollections embellies and the sketch below by 
Nathale at An Ounce of Creativity 
Also entering this layout into the following challenge:
Sketches4All:  Corners Challenge
Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute Halloween layout!! I LOVE this line!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is perfect to go with the other layout! I love how you used it on the black!! Beautifully done!! :)

    ReplyDelete