GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Sketch Challenge and a WINNER!!!!

Hello everyone!   
I hope you all had an enjoyable and safe Halloween!
My challenge for you this month is to create a layout inspired by this awesome sketch created by my talented friend 

To be entered into the November prize drawing you must: 
Link your NEWLY created layout below by 
November 29th 11:59 PM (PST)
NO DIGITAL ENTRIES ALLOWED

You must be a follower of my blog
All entries must be NEW as of November 1, 2012

When posting your entry on your blog or gallery,
you must include a link back to my blog.
                                                                                      
If you upload your entries to an online gallery that requires you to sign in, I may or may not be able to leave you a comment.

Here is the prize you are playing for:
As always, there is a BONUS prize:

You will receive one entry into the BONUS PRIZE DRAWING for each challenge listed below that you combine with my sketch challenge OR complete in addition to my challenge:
Rochelle Spears ~ Stash Challenge
Kristi B's ~ Technique Challenge
Scrappin Happy ~ Color Combo Challenge
**Make sure you leave a comment below if you combine and/or complete any of the challenges above in addition to my sketch challenge.

Here is my take on the sketch and the other 3 challenges:

....and now to announce the October WINNERS!!!!!
Thanks to everyone who played along in my October challenge and also in my scrappy friends challenges.

The WINNER of my blog challenge is.....
WENDY CROWE
(Please email me at msbrags@gmail.com)
to claim your prize

and the WINNER of the Grand Prize Drawing is:
ANDREA E
(Please email Kristi at mekristib@gmail.com)
to claim your prize
CONGRATULATIONS ladies!!!!





28 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! What fun! Looking forward to playing in November!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Wendy and looking forward to seeing your entry into Novembers challenge.

      Delete
  2. Congrats Weny and Andrea!

    And as I love your challenges, ladies, I jumped right on it while I had a break from work. And amazingly enough, I worked in ALL FOUR of the challenges (sketch, stash, technique, color)!

    Lisa Rea - Scrappy Distractions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa you are too quick! LOL Thanks so much for participating in my challenge as well as the other three!

      Delete
  3. Woohoo!!! Congrats ladies!! Absolutely LOVE your take on the combined challenges for Nov Brenda!! I am going to try to squeeze this one in this month - so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! I hope you get a chance to participate this month!

      Delete
  4. Wow...Beautiful LO. Love the pp, colors, accents, and your pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Sketch! I took my best shot at it. Hope you enjoy it! I look forward to comming back to see more takes on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super job on the sketch and such a cute page! Thank you so much for joining in my challenge this month!

      Delete
  6. I combined your sketch with Rochelle's stash challenge in my layout linked above! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome take on the sketch Michele! Thanks for participating!

      Delete
  7. Hello... I combine the stash, sketch, and shape challenge. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brenda... OMG! your layout came out sooo stinkin' cute!!! I love how you did the pocket!!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how this sketch worked! I combined all four challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great sketch and fun challenges! I just uploaded my LO using all four =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for playing along and combining all of the challenges! Awesome job on your layout

      Delete
  11. enjoyed the challenge, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great layout and so glad to have you join in this month!

      Delete
  12. thanks for hosting. I was able to incorporate all 4 challenges- sketch, stash, color and technique onto the page.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy! Thanks for playing in all of our challenges! Nicely done!

      Delete
  13. Wonderful layout! can I join using a digital layout?

    xLuanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luanne sorry but the rules are NO DIGITAL entries.

      Delete
  14. Another month of great challenges. I combined all four blog challenges on my layout.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just loaded my take for this awesome sketch challenge. Just created 1 for your blog this time around. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete