GCC OCTOBER "ONE WORD TITLE" CHALLENGE

Click HERE for my "ONE WORD TITLE" CHALLENGE and link to my Scrappy Friend's Challenge!!!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Beautiful eyes, beautiful smile, BEAUTIFUL YOU!

Sharing a layout that I created inspired by the Patterned Paper Party Challenge at Scrap Our Stash!  The Challenge is to use 3 or more patterned papers from different collections and/or manufacturers.  And...you must dig further into your stash for a rub-on!  
I mixed papers from Echo Park Photo Freedom (newsprint), MME Miss Caroline and Pebbles Seen & Noted.   My rub-ons are from Bo Bunny Garden Chic
Further inspired by the awesome sketch by Krissy ClarkMckee

I also entered this layout to the Paper Layering Challenge at Sketches4All!  You have until the end of May to join in both challenges!   

2 comments:

  1. I sooooooooo love that woodgrain background! :) Awesome choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job with the sketch! And as always... love the twine work!!

    ReplyDelete