GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

The ScrapRoom May Flavors of the Month Kit

Hello!
Today I have several projects to share with you using the fabulous May Flavors of the Month Kit from the ScrapRoom!
I am always so excited to receive this kit because it is always filled with awesome goodies!!!
Here is a look at this month's kit:

My first layout "Oh Snap" was created using Basic Grey's "Capture" collection which I loved how well the color pallette worked with these super cute photos of my great-nephews!
My second layout "The Love of a Family..." was created using more yummy goodness from the kit, Simple Stories "Homespun" collection:
The Basic Grey, "Mon Ami" collection found in the kit is very versatile.  For my third design team assignment I used it to scrap some photos taken in 2008 at the
Gettysburg Battlefield:
More yummy goodness in this kit is from My Minds Eye "Now & Then Mildred" collection, which I used to create a double page layout of my granddaughter!  
I LOVE the patterns and girly colors in this collection!
I also created a couple of cards:




4 comments: