GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November 2016 Sketch Challenge and October Winners Announced!!!

Happy Tuesday and thank you for stopping by to check out 
this month's sketch challenge:
THE CHALLENGE:
Your challenge is to create a layout inspired by the sketch, and you are allowed to flip it, turn it, etc as long as I can tell your layout was inspired by the sketch. 

The RULES:
• Your layout must be NEW as of  November 1, 2016
NO DIGITAL LAYOUTS
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky by November 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) 
• You must include a LINK back to this challenge post when posting your layout on your blog or gallery.

The prize you are playing for this month is:
$10 Gift Card to shop at the
Memory Nest

Below is the layout I created inspired by the sketch
FORTHCOMING

My layout was further inspired by
Rochelle's This or That Challenge

BONUS CHALLENGE...
Combine my challenge with Rochelle's challenge and your name will automatically be entered into our monthly prize drawing for the this month's
Scrappy Friends BONUS PRIZE:
$15 "Winner's Choice" Gift Card
(The winner may choose a gift card from any online scrapbooking store/kit club
~OR~
One of the following stores
JoAnns. Michaels, or Hobby Lobby

Now for the October WINNERS!!!!
Thank you so much to all of you who played along last month! 
Another month of awesome inspiration and various takes on the sketch as well as the other
Scrappy Friends Challenges!!!

The randomly drawn WINNER of my
October Sketch Challenge is....
#16 ~ Sherri Caramico

AND...

Judy W
is the winner of the
October Scrappy Friends BONUS PRIZE

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!!
Sherri be sure to comment below and then email me at:
msbrags@gmail.com
with your snail mail address and I will get your prize mailed out to you. 
Please add GCC October Winner in the subject line.

Judy be sure to comment below or on Rochelle's Blog
then email us at:
scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com
with your choice of gift card and we will get it out to you.
Please add October Bonus Winner in the subject line.

Have a great week and I am looking forward to seeing all of the amazing
creations everyone creates using this months sketch!

20 comments:

  1. Love this sketch, congrats to October winners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara! I hope you get a chance to play along this month!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much - I am so excited to have won the bonus challenge!! I love this months challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch!! Thanks for always being so supportive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Debbi! I would love to see what you create inspired by the sketch!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the October WIN! I just saw this, as I was at a Scrapbook weekend!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!! It was a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Sherri! I hope you had a create weekend Scrapbooking!

      Delete
  6. Great sketch and challenge to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All done
    https://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/199877/view/5772485/-1/0/0.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I played! Thanks for the awesome sketch! Here's a link: http://debbitscraps.blogspot.com/2016/11/good-day-csi-case-file-no-218.html (I also used the Link tool)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome sketch Brenda. Will be using it again for sure. I did combine both challenges on my layout. Thanks again for the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch! you can see my take here http://stresstickled.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/csi-case-file-218-solved.html
    I also combined it with the bonus challenge and used wood.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My first time playing along with your sketch....loved it

    ReplyDelete
  12. fun sketch and am glad to be back enjoying the fun challenges with the Scrappy Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun and awesome sketch....so glad I was able to play along this month.

    ReplyDelete
  14. mine is linked, thank you for the wonderful inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete