GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Monday, June 20, 2016

The ScrapRoom Doubleshot ~ AC "Better Together" Page Kit Layouts

Today I am sharing two layouts I created using the awesome
American Crafts "Better Together" Page Kit
included in 

"My Three Heartbeats"
This page kit was a perfect choice to use with these “happy” photos of my niece and three great-nephews. The bright vibrant colors scream happiness and I love the fun patterns as well as the versatility of this kit. I had a lot of fun creating with this kit. 
All items used to create my layout are from the kit with the exception of the following: title work from my personal stash, twine from the June FOTM Kit, and the phrase stickers are from a previous TSR kit.

My second layout was inspired by The ScrapRoom's
June Freaky Fast Formula
"Loyalty Is Everything"
I was able to quickly put this layout together using the formula and the awesome vibrant colored papers and super fun embellishments in this kit. I wasn't sure what photos I was going to use with this kit but when I read a post on FB my niece had posted about something her daughter said to her, which is the journaling I typed on the upper right journaling card, I knew this was the perfect kit to 
document this memory for my niece. 
All I added from my stash was the twine, title work and the butterfly was from a previous 
ScrapRoom kit. Everything else you see is included in the kit.

Here is the formula
Why not whip up a layout using the formul and share it with us at The ScrapRoom.
We would love to see what you create!   
You can also scraplift one of the layouts created by any of the designers based on this formula. 
 Once your layout is completed, upload it to

If you complete a layout for this challenge as well as any of the other June challenges posted in the TSR Subscriber's and Fan Group, 
you will be entered into our June prize drawing for some scrap goodies. 

Loving this kit? 
Why not take a moment to visit The ScrapRoom Store and check out this kit as well as the other amazing June kits.
Thank you for stopping by and make sure you stop by The ScrapRoom 
and check out the kits and all of the amazing ideas the team
created using this month's awesome kits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment