GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Sketch and Scrappy Friends Challenges

Hello and thank you for stopping by to check out my
December Sketch Challenge!
Here is this month's sketch:
Your challenge is to create a layout inspired by the sketch, and you
are allowed to flip it, turn it, etc as long as I can tell your layout was inspired by the sketch. 

The RULES:
• Your layout must be NEW as of  December 1, 2015
NO DIGITAL LAYOUTS
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky by
December 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) 
• You must include a LINK back to this challenge post when posting your layout on your blog or gallery.

 WINNER WILL HAVE 14 DAYS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE

The prize you are playing for this month is:
And...here is the page I created inspired by the sketch, using the 
Fancy Pants " Wish Season" papers and flair,  found in
The ScrapRoom's December FOTM Kit 
and some of the Simple Stories " Claus & Co" Photo Stickers found in the 
December Extra Embellishment Kit:

My layout was further inspired by my two other 
Scrappy Friends Challenges:

(Tags, Winter Theme, and Eyelets)

Combine two or all three of the Scrappy Friends Challenges and we will enter your name into our December BONUS Prize Drawing 
Here's this month's BONUS prize:

Now for the November WINNERS!!!!
Thank you so much to all of you who played along last month! 
Lots of wonderful inspiration and various takes on the sketch as well as the other
Scrappy Friends Challenges!!!

The randomly drawn WINNER of my
November Sketch Challenge is....
#11 ~ Ruth Gauss

AND...
is the winner of the November Scrappy Friends BONUS PRIZE

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!!
Ruth be sure to comment below and then email me at:
msbrags@gmail.com
with your mailing address and I will get your prize out to you. 
Please add GCC November Winner in the subject line.
YOU HAVE 14 DAYS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.

Super Stick Chick be sure to comment below or on any of the other Scrappy Friends Blogs then 
email us at:
scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com 
to claim your gift card.
Please add November Bonus Winner in the subject line.

I know this is a very busy month for most people, but I hope everyone who is inspired to play along this month will find a little scrappy time to create a layout and share it with us.
As always, I am looking forward to seeing your creative takes on the sketch as well as
the other two Scrappy Friends Challenges!

Happy Holidays!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Brenda! What a wonderful surprise! Thanks again for the challenge and the wonderful sketch!
    Congratulations to Super Stick Chick! Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Love your challenges. Your sketch this month is fabulous, Brenda. I squealed when I saw it. Thanks for picking me to win the bonus. And thanks Ruth, congrats to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the sketch! I tried to link up my layout but can't seem to find where?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your sketch this month. I adapted it a bit, but it was really fun to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite sketches of yours. I also combined all three challenges on my layout. Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete