GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Sketch and Scrappy Friends Challenges

Good morning!
It's time to reveal the October Scrappy Friends Challenges!!!!

I'm always amazed by how quickly each month seems to fly by. 
 It seems like I never catch up... LOL!!! I swear I'm a few days behind all the time. 

 Your creativity and interpretations of the Scrappy Friends challenges each month
is blowing me away!! 
Thank you so much for participating!!!

Here is this month's sketch:
Your challenge is to create a layout inspired by the sketch, and you
are allowed to flip it, turn it, etc as long as I can tell your layout was inspired by the sketch. 

The RULES:
• Your layout must be NEW as of October 1, 2015
NO DIGITAL LAYOUTS
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky by
October 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) 
• You must include a LINK back to this challenge post when posting your layout on your blog or gallery.

 WINNER WILL HAVE 14 DAYS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE

The prize you are playing for this month is:

And below is the layout I created inspired by the sketch
"I (Heart) Summer"

And as always, my layout was further inspired by my Scrappy Friends Challenges:
 Can use anything that inspires you: squares, diamonds, colors, feathers, arrows, drinks, autumn, Halloween:
I was inspired by the various shades of brown and the arrow.

Choose any row going across, down, or diagonally:
I used the middle row down:  
leaves (patterned paper), brown (color), and a date stamp

Combine any two or all three Scrappy Friends Challenges and your name will automatically be entered into our monthly prize drawing for the this month's BONUS PRIZE:
A $20 gift card to shop Scrapbook Circle

Now for the September WINNERS!!!!
Thank you so much to all of you who played along last month! 
Another month of awesome inspiration and various takes on the sketch as well as the other
Scrappy Friends Challenges!!!

The randomly drawn WINNER of my
Septmber  Sketch Challenge is....
#8 Hayley Hamblin

AND...

is the winner of the September Scrappy Friends BONUS PRIZE

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!!
Hayley be sure to comment below and then email me at:
msbrags@gmail.com
with your mailing address and I will get your prize out to you. 
Please add GCC September Winner in the subject line.
YOU HAVE 14 DAYS TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.

Giorgia be sure to comment below or on any of the other Scrappy Friends Blogs then 
email us at:
scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com 
to claim your gift card.
Please add September Bonus Winner in the subject line.

Thank you for stopping by today to check out my October Sketch challenge!
I am looking forward to seeing what everyone creates inspired by this month's sketch and the other
Scrappy Friends Challenges!

4 comments:

  1. Such a neat sketch and a fabulous page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, thank you so much!
    I will email right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved using this sketch this month Brenda. I did combine all the challenges on my layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great sketch. I was too late for your challenge, but here's what I made: http://mandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/layout-16-then-and-now-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete