GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Saturday, August 1, 2015

August 2015 Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday everyone!
It's time for me and my Scrappy Friends to reveal our
August Challenges.
Here's this month's sketch...

Your challenge is to create a layout inspired by the sketch, and you
are allowed to flip it, turn it, etc as long as I can tell your layout was inspired by the sketch. 

The RULES:
• Your layout must be NEW as of August 1, 2015
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky by
August 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) 
• You must include a LINK back to this challenge post when posting your layout on your blog or gallery.
No Digital Layouts

And the prize you are playing for this month is:

Below is the layout I created using the sketch and Simple Stories "So Fancy" 

"Hello World"

And as always, I combined sketch challenge with my two Scrappy Friends Challenges
to complete my page:

I used the bottom row going across:
Metal (Gold Eyelet) ~ 4+ Patterned Papers ~ Quote


and....
I used the word OUTDOOR


Combine any two or all three Scrappy Friends Challenges and your name will automatically be entered into our monthly prize drawing for the this month's BONUS PRIZE:
A $20 gift card to shop at The Robin's Nest

Now for the July WINNERS!!!!
Thank you so much to all of you who played along last month! 
Another month of awesome inspiration and various takes on the sketch as well as the other
Scrappy Friends Challenges!!!

The randomly drawn WINNER of my
July Sketch Challenge is....
#6 ~ LEAH BURGETT

AND...

BARBARA GREENBURG
is the winner of the June Scrappy Friends BONUS PRIZE

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!!
Leah be sure to comment below and then email me at:
msbrags@gmail.com
with your mailing address and I will get your prize out to you. 
Please add GCC July Winner in the subject line.

Barbara be sure to comment below or on any of the other Scrappy Friends Blogs then 
email us at:
scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com 
to claim your gift card.
Please add July Bonus Winner in the subject line.

Thank you for stopping by today to check out my August Sketch challenge!
I am looking forward to seeing what everyone creates inspired by this month's sketch and the other
Scrappy Friends Challenges!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Oh how PRECIOUS Brenda! Love that line you used to go along with those adorable photos! Absolutely great take on all 3 challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I'm so excited. I had already printed out the new August Challenges but hadn't even looked to see about winners, never thinking it would be me. I'll be sending an e-mail next. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara...I have not received an email from you. Can you please resend to scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com . I need you to email me your email address so I can have your gift card sent to you. Thank You

      Delete
    2. Brenda, just uploading this months challenge. I don't know why my first email didn't get to you but I resent it an hour or so ago

      Delete
  3. This made my day!! Thank you!! Sending you an email now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy your goodies, ladies!!!

    Thanks so much for the challenge, Brenda! Your page is so sweet and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to the winner!!! mine is now linked :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great sketch Brenda. I combined all three challenges on my layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch brenda! Mine's linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved seeing everyone's take on these sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your talent for the layout !!!

    Hugs from France.
    Cat's sCrap.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had fun with this sketch, Brenda!!

    ReplyDelete