GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Monday, May 11, 2015

"Dream On" Layout ~ The ScrapRoom May DS Kit

Good morning all!
Have you had a chance to check out the May Kits at 
The ScrapRoom?

I just love this month's Double Shot Kit!
Here it is:
Collections in the kit:
Jillibean "Red Raspberry Soup"
Fancy Pants " Office Suite"
Jillibean Soup and Fancy Pants are two of my favorite manufactures, so it was great to design with this kit, after I found my mojo, which had taken a two week vacation! 

Today I am sharing a layout I created using the 
Fancy Pants "Office Suite" goodies found in the kit.
My layout was inspired by a Laura Whitaker sketch that I had used  on a previous layout and loved the way my layout came out so I used it to create this layout!

Thank you for stopping by and stop back by tomorrow to see what I created using the 
Jillibean Soup goodies found in the kit.

Have a Scraptabulous Day!




2 comments: