GCC OCTOBER "ONE WORD TITLE" CHALLENGE

Click HERE for my "ONE WORD TITLE" CHALLENGE and link to my Scrappy Friend's Challenge!!!

Thursday, April 23, 2015

"Crazy Hair Day" Layout

Happy Thursday!!!!
Sketch #4 at Sketches In Thyme has been revealed!!!

Here is the layout I created using photos of my great-nephew, Caleb and
Simple Stories "24/7" Collection.
I turned the sketch upside down

and here is the sketch created by yours truly:
 I would love for you to use this sketch as inspiration to create a layout and link it up with
Sketches In Thyme by April 30th for a chance to win this awesome prize:
$25 Michaels Gift card!
I am also entering this layout in the following challenge:
A Cherry On Top
3 in a Row Challenge
Diagonal Row:  Blue, Circles, Polka Dots

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch! LOVE the clean lines!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie! I appreciate you stopping by as well as your sweet comment!

      Delete