GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

March Sketch Challenge and February WINNERS!!!!

Hello!!! 
It's time to reveal my March sketch for the Scrappy Friends Challenges and announce the winners of my February Sketch Challenge as well as the winner of the February Scrappy Friends Bonus prize!!!

Here's the March Sketch:
And...Here are the RULES for this challenge:
• Your layout must be NEW as of March 1, 2014
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky by
March 30th. 11:59 PM (PST) 
• You must include a LINK back to this challenge post when posting your layout on your blog or gallery.

Here is my layout inspired by the sketch:
The prize you are playing for this month is:
 I combined my sketch with the following 
Scrappy Friends Challenges to complete my page:
Rochelle's Tic Tac Toe Challenge:
Row (1) Across
Birds, Border Strips and Paint
AND...

Combine my challenge with, and/or complete or combine TWO or more of the 
Scrappy Friends Challenges above, and you will be automatically entered into the 
Scrappy Friends Bonus Prize Drawing!
March's BONUS Prize:

And now it's time to announce the WINNERS for February!!! 
Thank you so much to all of you who played along last month! 
Lots of  inspiration and wonderful takes on the sketch as well as the other Scrappy Friends Challenges!

Join me in giving a big shout out to 
she is the randomly drawn winner of my 
February Sketch Challenge

AND... 
she is the winner of the 
February Scrappy Friends BONUS PRIZE

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!!

Monique be sure to comment below and then email me at:
msbrags@gmail.com
with your mailing address and I will get your prize out to you. 
Please add GCC February Winner in the subject line. 

Tabitha be sure to comment below or on any of the other Scrappy Friends Blogs and then email your gift card choice to:
scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com
to claim your prize.
Please add February Bonus Winner in the subject line.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone's lovely takes on this month's sketch challenge as well as the other Scrappy Friends Challenges!
Thank you for stopping by!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

7 comments:

  1. congrats to Monique and Tabitha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops I entered twice, I was just SO excited! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like this sketch. I flipped it and used it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played! Thank you for the beautiful sketch! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did with the challenges Brenda! Such a beautiful layout! And her face is just priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just an FYI. I followed your blog through Bloglovin', but I'm having trouble following it through Google Friend Connect. Keeps telling me to try again later.

    ReplyDelete