GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January Sketch Challenge and December WINNERS!!!!

Hello, back on the blog with my second post for the day!
Welcome to my January Sketch Challenge!
Here is this month's sketch:
And....we gotta have
RULES 
(to be entered into drawing):
• Your layout must be NEW as of January 1, 2014
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky by
January 29th. 11:59 PM (PST) 
• You must include a LINK back to this challenge post when posting your layout on your blog or gallery.

Here is my layout inspired by the sketch:
And here is the prize you are playing for this month:
Echo park 12 x 12 Collection Pack

I combined my challenge with the following Scrappy Friends Challenges
Rochelle Spears 
I used row 1 diag and row 2 across
Kristi B's ~ Word Challenge (Happy)

*Kelly Holifield's ~ Color Combo Challenge

*Kelly has agreed to join the Scrappy Friends group to host a fourth challenge for you to participate in each month.   Kelly is an awesome lady and a very talented scrapper and I am sure you will be inspired by her challenges and reveals each month!

Combine my challenge and/or complete or combine two or more of the 
Scrappy Friends Challenges above, and you will be automatically entered into the 
Scrappy Friends Bonus Prize Drawing!
January's BONUS Prize:

And...now it is time to announce the WINNERS for DECEMBER!!  
With December being a busy month and all, I would like to thank all of you who found time to play along last month and  link up all your fabulous pages inspired by the December Sketch and/or the other Scrappy Friends Challenges!!!

Join me in giving a big shout out to 
she is the randomly drawn winner of my 
December Sketch Challenge

AND... 
she is the winner of the 
December Scrappy Friends BONUS PRIZE

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!!

Angela be sure to comment below and then email me at:
msbrags@gmail.com
with your mailing address and I will get your prize out to you. 
Please add GCC October Winner in the subject line. 

Charity be sure to comment below or on any of the other Scrappy Friends Blogs and then email your mailing address to: 
scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com
to claim your prize.
Please add December Bonus Winner in the subject line.

I am looking forward to all of your wonderful takes on this month's sketch challenge!
Thank you for stopping by!
Enjoy the New Year!!!

Also, entering this layout in the following challenges
Back Porch Memories ~ January Bingo Challenge
Sketches 4 All ~ Cheer Challenge
Southern Girls ~ Christmas Wishes Challenge

17 comments:

  1. I love this collection from Bo Bunny, I bought the 6x6 paper pad, brads and stickers during my US trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LO! Love the papers, great sketch and gorgeous photo! Thanks for joining us at SGC!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is gorgeous! She's a beauty! Fabulous sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this sketch and the other challenges from the scrappy friends! So happy I could use all of the challenges in one layout! Your LO is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this sketch!!! I can't believe I pulled all of the challenges together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous LO and sketch!! I'm so happy to have found your blog and challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr linky doesn't seem to want to show up for me. Here is my take.

    http://ascrapatatime.blogspot.com/2014/01/christmas-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are international scrappers welcome to participate?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandrine, international Scrappers are welcome to participate in all 4 of the Scrappy Friends challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL layout Brenda!! I just love what you did with the challenges and the photo is precious!!! Thank you so much for the super sweet words too. I am so excited to join along with you and the Scrappy Friends each month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful and cute LO Brenda. Love this month's sketch. Totally awesome. WTG!!!!!
    Huggies
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your layout....super challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Tammy when I click on your photo, I am getting a photo of another layout. Check your link. Thank you for playing along.

      Delete
  14. Love the sketch challenge and your page is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great sketch. I got three photos scrapped that I had abandoned previously. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete