GCC OCTOBER "ONE WORD TITLE" CHALLENGE

Click HERE for my "ONE WORD TITLE" CHALLENGE and link to my Scrappy Friend's Challenge!!!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

"Who's Your Santa?" Layout

Hello and Welcome!!!!
I hope that your week is going well and that you're Christmas "To Do" list is getting smaller instead of growing!

I am a little late posting this layout, but wanted to share it because, one of my favorite collections right now is the Peace Joy Love collection from Fawn Lawn.  I love how well it matched up with this photo of my youngest grandson, Andre!
I created this layout for the December GDT Contest at
Products:
Patterned Paper ~ Lawn Fawn "Peace Joy Love"
Flair Button ~ Lawn Fawn "Peace Joy Love"
Large Enamel Alphas ~ Heidi Swapp
Small Alphas ~ Lilybee Designs
Twine ~ The Twinery

 And...here is the Page Maps sketch we were given for inspiration:
And by the way, this layout won me the GDT spot for December at Back Porch Memories.... YEAH!!!!
Make sure you stop by tomorrow when I will reveal the projects I created using 

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute! I love your take on the sketch and that picture is adorable!

    ReplyDelete