GCC OCTOBER "ONE WORD TITLE" CHALLENGE

Click HERE for my "ONE WORD TITLE" CHALLENGE and link to my Scrappy Friend's Challenge!!!

Friday, June 28, 2013

I've Been Published!!!!

Doing the happy dance!!!
It's a first for me!!!
 Thanks to my awesome SFF, Rochelle Spears who encouraged and pushed me to submit my work, I am so excited and honored to have two layouts published in the current
Online Magazine
  Not only was I published in this issue, but Rochelle as well as my other scrap friend, Kristi B are published in this issue too.  
How cool is that?

You can check out LPS and all the awesome submissions by clicking HERE

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. yay, super yaaaaaay!
    congrats to all of you, you deserve that!
    happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations and so well deserved!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have been published a long time ago! Your work is awesome! Huge congrats Brenda and very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete