GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January Sketch Challenge


Happy New Year Everyone!
Best wishes to you and your family for a happy and blessed 2013!

This is the first day of the year as well as the first day of January which means it is time for a new sketchs challenge.   I am hoping that you will play along in my challenge as well as my scrappy friends challenges.

Were there any sketch challenges that you wanted to join in last month and did not have the time or is there a new challenge posted this month that you are looking forward to creating a layout with? Well for my January challenge it is
PARTICIPANTS CHOICE

Any sketch from any site...HOWEVER…YOU CAN ONLY USE SKETCHES THAT WERE REVEALED IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER 2012 OR JANUARY 2013 

AND…your layout must be NEW as of Jan 1, 2013.
(No Back linking Allowed)

To be entered into the prize drawing you MUST:
1.  Include a photo of the sketch and a link to the site you selected your sketch from when posting your entry on your blog or gallery 
2.  Include a link back to my blog 
3.  Link your entry below no later than January 30, 2013, 11:59 PM (PST) 
4.  Paper Layouts Only ( No Digital)
5.  Be a follower of my blog

Here is my example using a sketch from PageMaps:
I combined my challenge with Rochelle's Lyric Challenge and Kerys' Winter Theme Challenge
The Sketch 
This is the prize you are playing for this month is:

Combine my challenge with OR complete one or more of my friends challenges below and earn an entry into the drawing for this BONUS PRIZE:

Through the Eyes of Rochelle Spears: Lyrics Challenge ~ Baby It's Cold Outside
Scrappin Happy: Winter Themed Challenge
Kristi B: Stash Challenge ~ Glitter, Chevrons, Washi Tape

Thanks for stopping by and I am looking forward to seeing what each of you come up with for this challenge!

For the December Winners
Click HERE


22 comments:

  1. super cute! Love how you added the doilies and as always the tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute winter page! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable collection! Loving those papers and die cut! Great sketch too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added my Lo, ciao dall'Italia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just uploaded my link! One of my fave pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun challenge! I was able to use a sketch I have been holding on to!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout, Brenda! Love the papers and the shape of the background mat/doily. Check out Sketches4All Special Events in the Forum - you just might find a challenge using that exact same sketch! Such a small world!

    Got mine linked using a sketch posted this month over at Sketch N Scrap. Regretably, it was one of the few times I didn't combine with the other Scrappy Friends' challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woop,Woop! I'm in. So loving the scrappy friends challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just added my layout! Thanks for the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your LO, Brenda! I used a PageMaps sketch too =) I also combined Rochelle's and Kerys's challenges. Almost got Kristi's completed...but failed to get chevrons on there anywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just entered my layout :) Great Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My link to sketch challenge:
      http://www.facebook.com/TheScrapbookGuru

      Delete
  12. Thanks for the challenge! I combined all four and linked my layout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just added my layout. Hope you like it.
    Huggies
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here is my layout:
    http://sucw.blogspot.com/2013/01/mixing-papers-for-card-and-layout.html
    I actually got another Paper Secret's sketch done, something I had been wanting to do the past few months but never got a chance to do!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so excited to have this done in time. Great challenge, thanks for being such a wonderful host!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here's my layout, I combined with Kerys's and Rochelle's challenges:
    http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/member/536638-micheledutah/1885588-baby-its-cold-outside/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just in case thta didn't work through Linky http://cathycaines.blogspot.ca/2013/01/scrappy-friends-cdn-scrapbooker-magazine.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful layout. I combined all four challenges on my layout. The sketch is from sketch #12 from Myscrapsandmore sketch blog. Thanks for another month of great challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well I hope I am doin this right! I had fun doing the challenges! Thanks!

    http://supahwomanadayinthelifeof.blogspot.com/2013/01/challenges-thangs.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think this is the updated link. I combined all four challenges, and loved the outcome. :) http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=838551&m=view&id=3899569

    ReplyDelete