GCC OCTOBER "ONE WORD TITLE" CHALLENGE

Click HERE for my "ONE WORD TITLE" CHALLENGE and link to my Scrappy Friend's Challenge!!!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Paper Secrets NEWS!!!!

Hello!  Just sharing a little exciting news with you.  I have been chosen to be a part of the design team for Paper Secrets!!!  I am looking forward to working with the awesome PS design team and members!   You will find the official announcement HERE. When you get a chance if you haven't already, check out the challenges and store at Paper Secrets.  Hope to see you all next month for my first challenge.


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks girlie! It will be great working with you on a team again!

      Delete
  2. A big CONGRATS to you!!!! Enjoy the fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachelle and I will definitely have fun there and looking forward to it!

      Delete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait to see you over there!! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kerys! The first challenge goes up May 1!!!!

      Delete