Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, yippee!
It's a New Year!
New year..New start..New beginning..and time for my first challenge for the New Year.
Create a layout using the sketch provided below with your choice of one of these options:
1. Use the entire sketch and create a double page layout (receive 2 entries into the prize drawing)
2. Use either the left-side or the right side of the sketch and create a single page layout ( 1 entry into the prize drawing) - OR -
3. Create 2 completely different themed layouts, using the left side of the sketch for one and the right-side of the sketch for another layout. (2 entries into the prize drawing)
- The title on your layout must include one of the following words: Happy, New, or Year -OR- the actual year using numbers, for example: 2011
- Your layout must be new as of Jan 1, 2012, uploaded to your online gallery, or blog and linked below using Mr Linky no later than Monday, January 30, 2012 ~ 11:00 PM (PST) *If you do not have an online gallery or a blog, you can email it to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with GCC Jan Blog Challenge in the subject line and post a comment below that you have emailed it to me.
- You must also be a follower of my blog to be eligible for the prize drawing!
Here is the sketch:
One winner will be selected by Random Number Generator and announced on January 31, 2012
Prize drawing open to US and International participants
and here is the prize you will be playing for:
Echo Parks new Valentine themed collection:
AND.... if you like Prima, hop on over to Rochelle Spear's Blog to find out how to get your name entered into the random prize drawing for this awesome Prima Prize Package:
Looking forward to seeing what you ladies come up with for this challenge.
Happy Scrapping and Happy New Year!