Happy Friday everyone!!!
Today I am up on The ScrapRoom Blog sharing a layout I created using
TSR's Freaky Fast Formula for September
The ScrapRoom is bringing back a challenge from a few years back.
Here's how it works... each month, TSR will introduce a basic formula to use to get a page done. They instructions will be to simply, choose a base paper to start your page along with instructions to cut pattern papers to complete the page.
It's that easy!!!
Here is September's Freaky Fast formula:
(1) Cardstock or subtle patterned paper background
(2) 5" square patterned paper
(3) 3 -1/4" x 5" patterned paper
(4) 1-1/4" X 12" patterned paper
The simple steps to completing the layout using the formula...
(1) Gather up a few photos
(2) Cut your patterned paper to the dimensions stated above.
3. Push the paper around your cardstock till you achieve the look you want.
(4) Adhere and EMBELLISH!
And here is the page I created with the formula,
using the Basic Grey "Barista" goodies found in the September Double Shot Kit.
and a photo of the fabulous Chai Tea Latte I love from Insomnia Coffee:
Visit The ScrapRoom Blog to see what some of the other Design Team members created using this formula. If you make a page using this formula, why not share it with The ScrapRoom by leaving a comment with the link to your layout on the Freaky Fast Friday post.