GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

June Double Shot Kit ~ The ScrapRoom

Back with my second post for today to share the projects I created using the fabulous 
June Double Shot Kit from The ScrapRoom!


Contents:
Carta Bella Soak Up The Summer and WRMK Hello Darling

My first two layouts were created using the sweet Carta Bella "Soak Up the Sun" Collection
"Summer Lovin"

"There's Always a Good Reason for Ice Cream"

And this last layout, I used the beautiful WRMK's 'Hello Darling" collection from the kit:
"Cherish Your Uniqueness and Celebrate Your Strengths"

More ideas using this kit can be found in the TSR Idea Gallery!

Check out the TSR Store for information on the kit and there is also a HUGE SALE going on right now!

Enjoy the rest of your day and I appreciate you stopping by!!!

2 comments:

  1. Adore these LO's Brenda! Love the page designs and all of the perfectly placed embellishments! Makes me want to make something summery. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore these LO's Brenda! Love the page designs and all of the perfectly placed embellishments! Makes me want to make something summery. ;-)

    ReplyDelete