GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Scraproom June Flavors of the Month Kit

Hello!
Today I am sharing layouts I created using 
The ScrapRoom's
Another kit filled with awesome scrappy goodness!
The kit contains product from (4) different fabulous collections.

For my first layout I used Crate Paper's "Boys Rule", and what a fun collection to work with!

My second layout is using the yummy Jillibean "Sightseeing" Collection:

This third layout was created using yet another fun collection found in this month's kit,
KI Memories Playlist

And...lastly I created this 2 page layout using  
Fancy Pants " As You Wish" Collection:

Hop on over to The ScrapRoom and check out this month's kits before they are all gone.  
Make sure you check out the other monthly kits while you are there.

Enjoy the rest of your day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment