GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Winner Announcement!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!!!
If It's Groovy's Birthday Hop has ended so it is time to announce the winner of my blog prize!!!
Thanks to everyone who stopped by my blog, left all the awesome comments and for those who became new followers!
If It's Groovy is celebrating their birthday the entire month, so make sure you take time to check their blog out daily or at least a couple of days each week!!!

The randomly drawn winner of my blog prize is:
Sandy 
from 

Congratulations Sandy!!!
Please email me at: msbrags@gmail.com with your mailing addy so that I can get your prize mailed out to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment