GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Ship Ahoy It's A Boy!!!

There is nothing more precious than a new baby boy!  
I love creating pages that announce the arrival of the new babies in our family...although the children are several years old before I get to the layout!  LOL  
For my November DT assignment at If It's Groovy, I created this layout of my youngest great-nephew Isaiah,  which was inspired by the Heather Leopard sketch below:
Heather's Sketch
I am also entering this layout in the following challenge:
Sketches4All ~ Corner's Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Cuuuuute layout! You always have those little touches that just makes your layouts perfect!!! Love the lace doily, the twine and even how you tilted the photo a bit!! Oh lets not forget the yummy EP paper!! :) great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my all time FAVES of yours! I just love the catchy little title along with the little ship and the way you use your twine. Of course the photo is just absolutely precious!!! :)

    ReplyDelete