GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Baseball, Football, Soccer Anyone?

Oops!  I created this page last month for MOB Scrapbook Club using the September kit "Game On" and totally forgot to post it on my blog!   

The layout is in the form of a birth announcement for my Goddaughter's baby boy.
I found the saying on the internet and how perfect for the sports theme of the "Game On" Kit.

I cut the star with my Cricut, stamped it with white paint, then layered it with a die cut piece, button and twine from the kit.   The banner is a die cut from the kit that I cut in half and layered under the photo.  
Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is just precious! I'm loving the embellishment clusters with the cute flags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angie for your sweet comment and stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute & great use of this collection outside of it's intended them. :)

    ReplyDelete