GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hug Dept: Always Open!

This is the second layout I created today.  This layout of my youngest grandson, Andre was inspired by a Ben & Jerry ad for Challenge #27 at CSI .  I created this page using one of my current favorite paper collections, Echo Park This & That "Charming" and a sketch from Sketch Savvy:
I am also entering this layout in the following challenges:
Scrap Your Stash ~ Stars & Stripes Challenge
Scrap-Friendzy ~ CF Holiday BONUS Challenge

7 comments:

  1. This is soo awesome, This and That is a fave of mine too, your grandson is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulously cute LO!! Love this adorable photo and your creative title/journaling!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a precious layout I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable and cute. Yep it's a fave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I just LOVE that photo! Great rainbow too - love this collection :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is perfectly amazing and I love how for our SOS challenge that you did not go with the traditional red/white/blue combo when you heard stars and stripes. Lovely! Deb♥

    ReplyDelete