GCC OCTOBER "ONE WORD TITLE" CHALLENGE

Click HERE for my "ONE WORD TITLE" CHALLENGE and link to my Scrappy Friend's Challenge!!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

WooHoo...A few more March challenges completed!

Just sharing a few layouts I was able to complete for some of the challenges this month at Paper Secrets and Scrap-Freindzy:
Challenge #10: All About Me ~ Scrap-Friendzy
 Challenge #8 "Oh, The Places You Will Go" ~ Scrap-Friendzy
 March Technique Challenge (Punches) ~ Paper Secrets
Challenge #2 "Green Eggs & Ham ~ Scrap - Friendzy
 Paper Secrets March Sketch Challenge
Sketch by Rochelle Spears
 and here is my take on her AWESOME sketch:

  

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout! Love the title work on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jojorenee! I really appreciate your comments!

      Delete
  2. Loving all these pages! Great job on your page about you! Love those papers :-) Love the papers on your Green eggs and ham challenge too - what are they??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi kerys and thank you for you sweet comments. The paper for 2 dbl page layouts I used Authentique's "Journey" Collection.

      Delete