GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Random Wednesday * "Bo Bunny" Product Showcase Challenge

Join me over at Colofrul Creations this week for my Random Wednesday challenge.  My challenge this week is to complete a layour or card using any collection from BoBunny.  Head on over to Colofrul Creations  for the details on the challenge.  This winner of October's Random Wednesday challenges will receive Teresa Collins "Notions' paper kit.

Here is my take in the challenge using the MamaRazzi collection, mini alphas and a cardstock sticker fron the Et Cetera collection and a sketch from Sketch Savvy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda,

    I am a new follower. Thank you for your lovely comments on my tags over at colorful creations!! This is a very pretty page. Love what your LO!

    ReplyDelete