GCC CHALLENGE

Click HERE for my JUNE SUBWAY ART CHALLENGE and link to my Scrappy Friend's Challenge!!!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

" I Love My Girl;" Layout ~ The ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month Kit Inspiration

Hello everyone!
Today I am up on The ScrapRoom Blog sharing a layout I created using the 
Crate Paper "Cute Girl" Page Kit 
included in the 
"I really like the beautiful colors in this kit and my first thought was to use it to scrap photos of my oldest granddaughter, but then I saw that I had these adorable photos of my youngest granddaughter Phoenix and had to create a page for her because as the tag says, she is a "Sweetheart"
Everything used to create my layout is from the 'Cute Girl" Page Kit with the exception of the 
wood veneer pieces included in this month's Embellishment Add On Kit and the arrow is from
the Simple Stories "Posh" Page Kit."

Here's a look at the "Cute Girl" Page Kit one of four page kits included in the 
October Flavors of the Month Kit:
Love this kit? 
Why not take a moment to visit 
and check out this kit as well as the other amazing October kits.

The ScrapRoom Kit Club is currently accepting new subscriptions,
Subscription information can be found HERE

Thank you fro stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout :) Your granddaughter is darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LaLa! Appreciate you stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment!

      Delete